Ya know I am getting sick of your bragging about your Inteligence

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:42:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Terry, let me put it in perspective for you.

cd: Terry such things should never be among our conversations as a part of the body-I will not accept such-nor allow someone to speak such to my wife. I am from the south here we have chivalry-such thing are not done-nor will we allow a women to be mistreated in our presence.If being this way is an excuse for my enemies to attack my character by portraying me as violent-then I count it as gain. DavH knew it was wrong to take the conversation deeper in the area of sex while speaking to someones wife but the lust of the flesh led him on-that is the truth of the matter-It would be great gain for his master to cause a Christian to dwell in such areas -that is what happened -same as he tried last year. He asks what would Jesus do? Well how would Jesus have responded to DavH's question?Would Jesus have asked such a question in the first place? Yes crap stinks when stirred but now my character is being questioned and I view you as one the one's questioning my character. I have even challenged to a grappling match-and now I am su ppose to bring my wife-I do not take my wife around people who allow women to be spoken to in such a manner as they may do the same to her-seems that no decent women should be around people like you or John.That means I wouldn't take my wife around you either-in my book wrong manners isn't good manners.