I'm quite prepared to speak ill of him. Mind now, I've often criticized Lance for doing the same thing. You see, I'm the exception that proves the rule.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: December 03, 2005 07:53
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:On Judy once again employing the ad hom (Barf for Karl Barth)

Oh Lance, I forgot to mention that I can not take credit for your descriptive subject line
It is an original Kevinism (if I remember correctly) but after perusing some of the subject's
theological ideas I found it appropriate.

Remember ad hom is against the person.  I don't know the man; my comment reflects my
response to his theology which has been made very public..