Interesting Subject, if one looks into it, proof positive that the CHARACTER of the LDS god is not the same CHARACTER as the God of the Bible.

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DAVEH:  May I suggest another topic of interest to me?  I am curious as to if any of you folks ever consider what would have happened IF Adam and Eve had not transgressed.  Does that discussion ever come up with you folks?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
   Look  --  what are we going to discuss here on TT?   We have pretty much said all that can be said about any number of subjects.

jd

--   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Dave Hansen  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.langlitz.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  If you wish to receive  things I find interesting,  I maintain six email lists...  JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS,  STUFF, MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.

Yahoo! Personals