From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:59 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] JUDY ASKS: Is Jesus..the figment of my (Judy is also 'some theologian') prolific imagination?

Are you an Ecumenist?
"It is better to have divisions than an evil uniformity." Walter Cradock
If we all get together we WILL most assuredly conform to the lowest common denominator Evil!

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Perhaps we should gather around that upon which we do agree, even on the most elementary levels.  iz