When you take time to mention that you found the book "revolting,"  I assume you have read the thing.   My criticism still stands.    I did a perusal of the book when I first opened.  That first glance gave me a very different view of the book than when I actually read it........very different.   But since your perusal is apparently as thorough as my reading,  how could you possibly be wrong.

jd

-----Original Message-----
From: ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:57:52 -0600
Subject: [TruthTalk] books we MUST read???

JD, when I tried to respond to your email it crashed my computer.  So I?m reposting on a different email from what you sent me.  Our computers definitely have bad blood for each other!

So according to your theory, if I peruse a book and find it to be unappealing or uninteresting then I MUST read it, just to be sure!  When, then, do I get to read the books I WANT to read jd???? I don?t have eternity in this life! iz

 Linda,  if you posted to me under this heading, a few minutes agp,   I can't open it.   It has that little paper clip thing.

jd