In a message dated 12/11/2005 4:05:23 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
For instance???
Blainerb
cd: Such as "depending on how tight the leather is"-and other sexual references-just showing your heart that is coming out of your mouth-the same as your prophet-defiled.

Tch Tch, you were the one to draw a naughty conclusion, Dean, not me.    Is this an example of the eye with the beam wanting to remove the mote?   Let me see, weren't you also the guy who was certain women in the Mormon temples were getting all "oiled up.?"  :>)