Because part of his core beliefs is that people should not call other people HYPOCRITES!

Dean Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
----- Original Message -----
Sent: 12/15/2005 1:04:05 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Offence given & offence taken - MORMONS??

DAVEH:   I have a pretty thick skin, Lance.  I don't recall anything specifically said by the below mentioned TTers that offended me.  I suspect most LDS folks would take offense though, as I'm not a very sensitive guy.....as TTers well know.
cd: Then why all the complaining to Perry?

Lance Muir wrote:
Perry, Dean, Kevin et al certainly GIVE offence vis a vis Mormonism. Do you, the Mormon contingent on TT, take offence at what's said by them?

--   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Dave Hansen  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.langlitz.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  If you wish to receive  things I find interesting,  I maintain six email lists...  JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS,  STUFF, MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.

Yahoo! Shopping