Sent: 12/16/2005 3:10:29 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Offence given & offence taken - MORMONS??

In a message dated 12/15/2005 4:38:15 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Lance Muir wrote:
Perry, Dean, Kevin et al certainly GIVE offence vis a vis Mormonism. Do you, the Mormon contingent on TT, take offence at what's said by them?
Apparently DaveH is not the only one to see the moderator-bias on TT.
Blainerb
cd: Personally I don't understand why he puts up with any Mormons on this site-Perry certainly deserves more respect then you are giving him-He has overlooked you guys many times-I wouldn't put up with it for a minute-You are indeed lucky that the storm knocked out my phone line and I received a virus on the two occasions Miller asked me to moderate-You should be nice to perry because if he get tired of being moderator-or you drive him off I will more them likely be next.