Don't have any idea why this thing is changing colors on me.
Terry
Any way.........Let me suggest that at some point in everyone's life, God reveals Himself and offers salvation to every individual.  I say that because God is not willing that any be lost, and if it is not His will for any to be lost, then all must have at some point, the opportunity to be saved.  Therefore, if God is not at work in us now, He either has been, or will be.  So I somewhat agree with John's statement.
        God, however, does not strive with men forever.  At some point, He stamps the dust off
          His feet and moves on.  Some are then given over to a reprobate mind and are forever             lost.  Others will have things enter their lives that remind them that the Father's love is  such              that He will welcome them home at any time, and they will then repent, so in some respect I agree with Judy, that God is not continually working in the life of everyone.
                           Peace on earth, or at least on TT?                                     Terry
I believe that Philip 2:12-13 reveals a point of truth for all men.   God is at work in us all.   But we still have choices, which you you, as well.   So I am not sure why you wrote the above.

Because God is NOT at work in ALL men.  He is at work in those who have 'by faith' received
Christ along with the indwelling Holy Spirit... who the world CAN NOT receive.