Hi Dean:
You write:
cd: If one would read and study John 1: 9-it would help the conclusion of this debate.
The light is now giving to ALL men and Gods laws are written in the hearts of ALL men
therefore they will have no excuse for rejection of Christ nor breaking the Law-

I don't think I can see the same conclusion from John 1:9. Dean. Here John writes of
his witness to the light. Why a witness if every man has this light in the form of God's Law
written on their hearts already?  Also John 1:4 tells us that men "comprehended it not"

That is knowledge of God but to have salvation God must "speak" to man.
Similar to there being no excuse as nature itself shows the works of God-Yet salvation
is in the drawing.

I do agree as per Romans 1:20 that invisible things are understood by the visible ie
"creation" so all men are aware that there is a God but they refuse to seek Him and
learn to know Him because they love the darkness John 3:19 so this is the condemnation.

Same with preaching the Gospel-to some it is the power of salvation and to the foolish
it is unto a harder eternal judgement.

God may use other means at times to get someone's attention but it is primarily "the
foolishness of preaching" 1 Cor 1:21 He uses to draw people to Himself through Christ.
The anointing rests upon HIS Word.

The bible states that to mock the gospel ( or the one preaching that gospel) leads to
heavier chains through out eternity.

Where is this in scripture?.  At a class I've been in at our church the pastor was talking
about greater rewards and greater damnation. He used one word to get these analogies
I can't see it. To me this is comparable to Clinton's "it all depends what is, is"  But this is
just one of the things that are problematic in Reformed doctrine.

Brothers and Sister in Christ don't think nothing is being accomplished by our works here
on TT because one way or the others accountability will be giving-as God wants some
peoples sins to be to the uttermost for punishment to the uttermost. By that same token we
should use extreme caution with our words-which I find myself to fall short on-and now make
a renewed effort to focus on this goal.

I hear you Dean.

Grace and Peace,  judyt