----- Original Message -----
From: Dave
Sent: 1/7/2006 2:14:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Is this true? DH

DAVEH:  IMO, neither conclusion is correct.

cd: Truth -Dave is demanding-She is often  mocked and ridiculed with very little popularity with the masses ,but she still demands  someone to present her unblemished for all to see. She is undeniable and cannot be stopped as in the end she will have her way. She will shine forth as beauty for all to see and be astonished unto saying" I wish I could have known such a lady as this before now". If you know a part of her then by all means tell me this truth so I can also enjoy this aspect of her beauty.

Dean Moore wrote:

DH, this was on another site  -  from a discussion about the two Mormon churches:

The reason the Utah LDS don't use the Joseph Smith translation is
because the Reorginized LDS was found to be the sucessor of the
Church Joseph Smith started by a court and it was given the
copyright to the JST.
 cd:The court also ruled that the LDS in Utah were not the true church Smith founded. A cult of a cult maybe?

--
 Dave Hansen