Sent: 1/8/2006 7:48:43 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Mormonism & Freemasonry

In a message dated 1/8/2006 8:30:42 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hey Judy, I've got a question for you: When Street Preachers point their fingers at Blaine and say 'Repent or you're going to hell!" is that righteous?
Blainerb:  Answer, but from Blaine, not Judy:  NO!!  :>)  Street Preachers do more harm than good--that is the consensus of opinion, at least among the more righteous preachers of  traditional Christianity.  Even Rocky Anderson, Salt Lake City Mayor, a former ACLU Attorney, was turned off by the insolent behavior of the street preachers.  He finally sided with the LDS Church on the Plaza issue, mainly because of the SPs.

Cd: Blaine why would an atheist member of an atheists organizations- as is the ACLU- ever agree with the word of God. I preach Jesus and Him crucified to the world. How I not done so on this site? This alone offend the God haters such as the ACLU. What one should be concerned with is why would any member of this atheists organization side with your religion?What does God and mammon have in common?