As I have already stated FYI JD; at the start there was NO QUESTION
You are off on another flight of fancy.  A child of the King never has to beg
for anything .... Yours is the wisdom of Aristotle.  When will you fellows learn?
judyt

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:42:26 +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 Text should read "begging" the question.   It is your M.O.  jd

From: Judy Taylor [EMAIL PROTECTED]
It is, however, a fallacious form of argumentation.
It's called "bagging the questions" and , as such, it is ad hom.

What on earth are you talking about JD, I never bagged any of
his questions.  I answered one and the other is on hold until
he responds to mine.

Whether you agree with accepted definition or not, the simple fact
that you admit such statements to be "fallacious form[s] of argumentation"
should be enough to cause one to be more consistent in one's presentation.

I have not dismissed anyone because of association, identifying the
source of something as being the Church Fathers rather than the
Word of God is not exactly doing this even if Bill thinks it so.

Regarding the use of the word "Moromon:"  if such application takes one
from the subject at hand , it is ad hom.  In Judy's mind, attaching one to the
early church fathers is a  bad thing  (for starters)  and forces Bill to leave
the subject at hand and make explanation or defend himself on a matter
that  is off subject.

You have no idea what goes on in Judy's mind JD and I thought we had
agreed that I would not be the topic of your discussions or rantings.

The truth of the debated questions has nothing to do with the chruch fathers
and whether or not Bill appreciateds their value.   jd

There were no debated questions It began as follows about this hypostatic union
which came out of the Council at Nicea. What is so offensive about calling it what
it is?. None of the apostles taught this, nor did Jesus say it of Himself.