On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 06:44:14 -0500 "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Bill wrote:
> > Judy, I am asking you to please address the
> > content of my statements. Rebut them if you
> > wish -- with Scripture or whatever other source
> > you would like to use ...
>
> Yes, Judy, please oblige Bill in this regard.  Thanks.
Be glad to oblige David only I am not sure that Bill has made any statements.
He has asked some questions.  One I answered and he rejected my answer.
Making the observation that I can not even answer a "simple question".
I asked him a question in dealing with the other. A question he has as yet
failed to acknowledge.  Bills recent statements have had to do with his
assessment of me personally along with accusations that I do not
understand much less relate to along with the demand that I repent or
something like that.   judyt