Judy, in a post moments ago, acknowledged that she cannot be but what she is. This is how I read Judy. This is how I accept Judy. I do find her to be REGULARLY but, UNINTENTIONALLY offensive to others. My concern would be that such has been pointed out to her often. She adopts a 'I must be true to the Scriptures' approach.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: January 11, 2006 07:57
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Christ - incarnate God (Judy)

JD wrote:
Have I gone over your head with the use
of this phrase?  Look up ad hom and you
will find "begging the question" in there
somewhere.   You have no idea just how
ridiculous this makes you sound.

Please stop attacking Judy!  PLEASE!

You are plain wrong about this idea you have that "ad hom" and "begging the
question" are the same thing.  THEY ARE NOT.  I don't have the time right
now to educate you on the differences.  Maybe the moderator can help, or
maybe you can look it up for yourself. Furthermore, "begging the question"
is allowed on TruthTalk.  It is not a good form of argumentation, but you
will not find me or any other moderator reprimanding someone on the list for
begging the question.  It is up to the TruthTalk members themselves to
recognize it and help others see the problem in their argumentation. The ad
hominem argument is not allowed because e-mail is sensitive to this
fallacious form of argumentation in that it inflames the emotions of others
and causes posts like this one that you just made.

The reason you might have seen a list with "begging the question" and "ad
hom" together is because these are two different forms of fallacious
argumentation.  You were probably reading a list of fallacious arguments.
THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. Please correct your misunderstanding of these terms. Even if your attacks upon Judy were allowed in this forum, you should do so
from an informed and educated position or you will be the one who looks
ridiculous.