No.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:37 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Christ - incarnate God (Judy)

Are you saying that God decreed the fall of man Bill?

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:27:19 -0700 "Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Oophs!  Possibly I should have said "God the Word" - When IYO did He actually become Jesus?

And you are saying that you asked me this question earlier -- hmmmmm.    Well, Jesus means "Yah saves." If your theology is such that the fall was either predetermined or inevitable from eternity past, then God the Word was always Jesus, his identification as such coming by revelation to Joseph. IF the fall was not one of those, then "God" the Word took on the "Savior" aspect when humanity fell.

At this point in my sojourn I believe there was an inevitability about the fall. Paul writes, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, ... as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world"; that is to say that humans were chosen in "Yah saves" before any were even created; i.e., before any had done anything needy of salvation, yet the name implies the eventual necessity. Bill