Could be some "folderol" as you call it would do her some good; sounds like she is wound pretty tight.

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:01:24 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Mrs. Muir is principal of a school of some 600+ students. She teaches a course on leadership at a local seminary. She is on the board of said seminary. She is elder at a church. She works an average of 12 hrs a day, often leaving home before 6 only to return at 9. I couldn't begin to hold a candle to her in almost any area. God blessed me with Beverley Anne. She would not, JT, make time for this folderol.

So Lance -
And I'm curious as to why you are always quoting Debbie Sawczak, doesn't Mrs. Muir have anything
interesting to contribute?  What exact quality do you and "D" believe made the man Jesus divine?