Yes, Judy has stated to me in past times that Jesus was only a representative of God while here on earth.

jd

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I think I know where you are going with this, David. I will of course agree that Jesus was exalted after his death and resurrection, and you will say that this somehow corroborates Judy's view that Jesus was not God all the while he was on earth (at least, I think this is what she has implied). Do you agree with her on that, then? Yes/No. As for his exaltation, my answer is that it had to do with his position; it was not a change in nature.

Lance