Oh, it is Biblical, Gary.

Philippians 2:5-9
(5) Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
(6) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with
God:
(7) But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a
servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
(8) And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became
obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
(9) Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which
is above every name:

John 17:4-5
(4) I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou
gavest me to do.
(5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory
which I had with thee before the world was.

Hebrews 2:9-18
(9) But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the
suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of
God should taste death for every man.
(10) For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things,
in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation
perfect through sufferings.
(11) For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of
one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
(12) Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the
church will I sing praise unto thee.
(13) And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the
children which God hath given me.
(14) Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he
also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might
destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
(15) And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime
subject to bondage.
(16) For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him
the seed of Abraham.
(17) Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his
brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things
pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
(18) For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to
succour them that are tempted.