By the way  --  ae yo going to answer my question aobut your belief regarding the deity of Christ?   Was He God before He became flesh?  Was (is) He God afterwards?  If God is the same yesterday, today and forever, how can this be?

Please answer.

jd
From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
It does to the merciful and caring heart ......  Yes it does.

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:37:39 +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I am hoping that the answer is not what I think it is.  Perhaps Judy has been
right all along in her appraisal of you boys and I am the one who has been
thinking too optimistically about your salvation and ontological status in
Jesus Christ.   DM

Is this supposed to matter?

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>