I know that you say that you do not believe that one must be right to be saved, but you do not realize that I do not believe one is saved by embracing the right philosophy.  One is saved by faith in Jesus Christ, which results in righteousness being imparted to the believer apart from works.  The fruit of that faith is good works being wrought in the life of the believer.  This is my paradigm.

Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Differences

As to your last question  --  you know that I do not believe  that one must be right right to be saved.   I fear that the answer to your question is what you believe.

The gospel you express on this site is the produce of a very different paradigm than mine.   Not that I am right  -  but simply that we are most different.

jd

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>