None of her concern?  We were talking about her, and about my ability to
read her.  A wise man receives correction, but a fool becomes scornful.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org ; TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: [TruthTalk] The mystery of Judy's gospel

IThis is none of your concern, Judy.  Go correct one of your kids or
something.

jd

From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:08:41 +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I respectfully disagree.  jd

About what JD?
He is right on. I do believe that unregenerated men can decide to stop doing
something they are told is wrong otherwise civil government would be
pointless
and we would be living in total anarchy.

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>