Dave Hansen makes an excellent point here.  I hope you will be able to
respond, Bill.  I have many passages in the back of my mind that would
support Dave Hansen on this point.

From: Dave Hansen
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 2:49 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [TruthTalk] love and trinity THE HUMANITY OF CHRIST IS NOT
DIVINE

He is God and we are not.

DAVEH:  In a previous post, you had answered No. when I asked you if you
believe we have divine roots.  I realize that we are not God, but yet I
believe there is a relationship we can have with God that encourages us to
become like him.  I assume you do not recognize that relationship....is that
correct?  So, how do you perceive becoming one of the sons of God.....do you
believe you fit into that category, Bill?  And if so, what does it mean to
you?

Taylor wrote:
DH  >  So.....what do you perceive to be the limitations that prevent us
from becoming like God?

He is God and we are not.

Bill