I am a son of God by way of my adoption in Christ. I do feel a kinship to him, as he is my Kinsmen Redeemer -- on Mary's side of the family :>)

Bill
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [TruthTalk] love and trinity THE HUMANITY OF CHRIST IS NOT DIVINE

I took him to be asking if I think I
will ever be divine; i.e., a God myself

DAVEH:  No......That's not quite what I was asking, Bill.  I realize you don't feel a divine kinship to God, but I assume you believe you are a son of God.  I'm trying to find out what that means to you.  (As you know, I have a much different perspective, and I'm trying to understand your contrasting view of what it means to be a son of God.)

Taylor wrote:
Well then you answer him, Miller :>)   I took him to be asking if I think I
will ever be divine; i.e., a God myself. I do not. If you think otherwise,
then enlighten me too.