From: Taylor
Luke writes that Jesus was born of the fruit of David's genitals (Act 2.30):

Not exactly Bill "David being a prophet and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him,
that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne."
Right, so in Matt we have a genealogy that shows Joseph is in David's lineage but he is
hardly the biological father of Jesus is he?  Even though Jesus is born in his lineage.

hence he was not some kind of new humanity, freshly brewed with new material, unrelated to fallen humankind;
No, he is human like David was human, born on our side of the fall.

He did not come to this earth through procreation Bill. He did not have a human father - He may have been
born on this side of the fall but he was most definitely not born fallen. One can not be fallen and holy ATST

And to the naysayers Jesus said, "Before Abraham was, I AM"; hence Jesus pre-dated even Abraham, David' predecessor. But it was not his humanity which pre-dated David; it was his divinity. And notice: he did not say that his Father was the I AM, and that he was copying him. No, Jesus said that he (and this before his glorification) is I AM; that is, Yahweh, the LORD who covenants with Abraham.

So??  Noone here disputes his heritage.

Jesus is FULLY GOD and fully man, two realities in one person, united -- but make him anything less than God or anything more than man and you are courting a demon, who is powerless to save you.

Either that or you are courting religious spirits who are filling your head with the doctrines they have been promoting for thousands of years.  He doesn't have to be fully anything. He is who the Word of God
says He is - which is the Word made flesh.

Bill