You are the ONLY ONE I have ever met who believes that Adam and Eve were not flesh and
blood but "spirit beings" before the fall  ------------   the only one.

cd: John I contend that A&E were more than just flesh before the fall-I view them as being's of light.The same light that shown from Moses face after he came into Gods presence also.Don't get me wrong the flesh existed but the sin didn't. I farther contend that Adam saw Eve in her fallen state and chose to eat the apple to be with her out of love-if not she would be forever lost to him.He came from being able to name all the animals on earth-a genius- to dying spiritually (light went out) and hiding from God for fear and shame.