I don't mean to sound insulting, John, but what you write below sounds like
legalism to me.  I don't know how it is that you cannot see that.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org ; TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Uncleanness come via the woman

Judy has made it clear  - whether she admits it or not  --  that I (and Bill
and Gary and Lance and  ....) am not a joint participant with her in the
gospel.

Would she  allowed to teach her thougths in a church pastored by yours
truly?

In a word --  the confession that   "Jesus Christ came in the flesh"  is the
same truth as "God came in the flesh."    The Apostle John makes this
confession a critical one  -  a landmark confession, if you will.   Such a
confession prohibits the teaching of another gospel   ...............   and
this question goes directly to the defining of the "gospel."   She would
have full fellowship in the assembly  -  but not as a teacher or one who
teachers.   She would not be prohibited from sharing her faith on this
point, either   .................  unless the sharing became a point of
divisiveness within that body or if she continued to teach the point when
asked to cease an sharing at all.   The deciding factor, here, would be the
effect all this would have on the other participants.

But with Judy, this is not the only difference.   There are few similarities
between her theology and that of anyone I know.  I do not see David's
contribution in the same [negative] light.  How he gets to point B is often
the only  point of contention  --  as well as whether I am stupid or not.

jd

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>