----- Original Message -----
Sent: 1/23/2006 12:09:11 AM
Subject: [TruthTalk] beginning

cd: Blaine I believe all the answers are in the Bible

DAVEH:  What do you perceive the beginning to be, Dean?  I am asking this in context of Gen 1:1......

[1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
cd This Universe/Time and all therein. The exceptions being The GodHead,Heaven,and the Angles. Unlike B.Hinn who teaches that the earth existed before man and had to be destroyed-prior to the flood-Simular to David Miller's theory of the older earth.

cd: Blaine I believe all the answers are in the Bible if one cares to search enough with believing faith and asking God for the answer-Men have always wanted to give an understanding of God that exists outside of the Bible that why cults profit and the only reason they exist. This started in the Garden with Satan: Yea,hath God said,...?

--
Dave Hansen