JD wrote:
> Regarding Adam and Eve  -  if they did not have a
> "sinful nature" before their decision to disobey the
> Lord, they would  have never disobeyed Him !!

What is your basis for this assumption, John?

Consider the following passage:

Ezekiel 28:15
(15) Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till
iniquity was found in thee.

Do you think the angels that sinned also were created with a sin nature?

>From my perspective, Adam & Eve did NOT have a sinful nature as part of
their constituency.  It was the defiling nature of sin, and the selfish
nature of a genetic evolutionary force, which has produced the sin nature
that we observe in man today.