In your economy Lance; I don't think or speak in those terms. To me a "text" as you call it is
God's Word for which one either does or does not have understanding.  Man shall not live by
every "text/doctrine" but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God"

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 05:03:45 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
When one employs a text in order to address a concern or, to make a point then, ONE HAS A DOCTRINE, JUDY.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: January 22, 2006 23:00
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Was Jesus of God's Nature?

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 02:28:51 +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If Christ came in the fallen state He would have been a sinner-

First of all, Dean,  Christ is God and Man.
Secondly, don't think in terms of "fallen nature" but in terms of sin nature.

A sin nature and a "fallen nature are one and the same"
So far as humanity is concerned - There is none righteous, no not one.
Jesus Christ, is pure, holy, and he is and always has been righteous.
The same nature - yesterday, today, and forever

Now, you may laugh thinking one is no better than the other  -
but I believe there is a difference.   The first has sinned -  the second only
has potential for sin......  it is temptable.

Adam and Eve were created with a temptable nature  (a sin nature)
or they would have never been given the charge to "not eat" nor would
they have violated that command.  jd

A&E were created innocent; they did not know sin until they decided to
disobey - that's all it took.  This may conflict with your doctrine but that's
just how it is.