Sent: 1/29/2006 5:06:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Free Speech

then in reality, point 2, below, is true--law produces sin in everybody, obedience in nobody, ever--this is radically Protestant, Bro
cd: Yes, I think so but this is also limited to the audience it addresses. For example- the ignorant who don't know their left from their right will greatly benefit from this grace and mercy but those whom know better and have received grace are limited in their atonement benefits-esp those who are mature and know better. Just my scripture based opinion:-) Good reason to preach grace and mercy in Christ-as God lead me to do Friday.

Sent: 1/29/2006 11:52:00 AM

[2.]