Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Was Jesus of God's Nature?

I'd have to disagree with every point made by Bill in his post about the two Adams;     He had Cain, Abel, Seth and no telling how many others since he lived for 967 or so years.

The second Adam, contrary to your claim was not born into the fall.     judyt

dangerous content by Plains.Net, and is
believed to be clean.