What is too difficult for God?   You use this very qustion to win the day.  But I ask the same question of you.  Indeed, Judy, if nothing is too difficult for  God, then why can't God mean what He actually says concerning Jesus being from the you -know-whats of David !!!

From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

David, I don't see the immaculate conception and the assumption of Mary as divinely inspired ideas; both are the thinking of religious spirits through men of the cloth. Also I believe that going on and on about David's genitals is equally bizarre.

What is too difficult for God?  Does he have to do things the same way every time? Scripture says Jesus was born of the woman and he was born pure and holy - without the taint of the first Adam.  This is what I believe.   judyt