'feminism'?? Don't get me started! The role of the church (read DM as a contributor) is both anit-christ and anti-gospel. You, DM, ought to repent for that which you've done, do and will no doubt continue to do in your unbiblical stance on this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: February 02, 2006 09:50
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Interesting observation

John, wait and see if there is no lasting good.  You seem to forget that I
have done these fights before and changed laws for the good. I'm working to do the same here. I sacrifice myself and my daughter for the good of every
Bible believer, even those like you who do not appreciate the sacrifice.

One thing you ought to understand. I am not trying to get people to join my Christian club. I am advancing Christ's kingdom. Part of that is knocking
down the dominion of Satan.  Jesus said that the gates of hell will not
prevail against his church.  I am part of that church.

This sign is one of the most ingenious signs I think I have ever made for
campus ministry.  It provokes dialogue and debate like few others that I
have made.  It has opened the mind of believers to realize the true
homosexual agenda as they hear the homosexuals present objecting only to the word "Beware" on the sign. It has allowed for a dialogue against feminism,
explaining that we ought to be tolerant of those who have a message of
warning.  The other side of the sign also has been effective in making it
clear that homosexuality is something we should prevent, not something we
should encourage and promote.

David Miller

----- Original Message ----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]