Apostacizing a possibility?
----- Original Message -----
From: Dean Moore
Sent: February 04, 2006 09:03
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Rightousness (jd 2 cd)

----- Original Message -----
From: Taylor
Sent: 2/3/2006 11:12:45 PM

cd: Yes-that is why God will hold these sins to their accountably.To think otherwise would make the God we know a mean Spirit who punishes his creation for doing something that they could not help

"Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation."   -- 2Corinthians 5.18-19

cd: Yes he removed transgressions from those whom came to receive Christ but what about those who return to sin or those who reject Christ-are you saying they are accountable for doing something they cannot help but to do?

cd: Bill tell me how do you receive the below verse to mean? It is in English and the words are connected to meaning behind the words-what do you think those connections illustrate?

2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.