cd:Respectfully John- I agree with this but we are speaking about after salvation and you keep going back to how we initially got saved this is why I get tired of going around in circles with you bro.You are wrong about losing one salvation and work yet to be done.I'm starting to wonder who first lead you guys to God with the Bible-as words don't seem to have meaning so why would John 3:16 get you attention?
Heb 4:11 Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org;TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 2/5/2006 5:17:07 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Rightousness (jd 2 cd)

We are saved by faith in exchanged for [personal] righteous  (Romans 3:28).

who's faith  ..  ours or someone elses?

"  .....in whom we approach God with boldness and confidence through the faithfulness of him (cf. Eph 3.12).

There isn't a weak link in that chain that provides salvation.  Christ our the solo complii  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks  --  I forgot about this scripture.

john

From: "Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yes, John: on the "faithfulness of Christ" (in your recent post). I should have been a little more observant in my use of Scripture below (I was referencing the NKJV). I am going to make a couple of changes therefore in blue which are represented in the Greek text by a genitive "of Christ" and not a dative "in Christ." Notice how the weight of salvation shifts when we hold true to the original language of Scripture. Thanks for reminding me of this. I will try to be more astute in the application of my own scholarship :>)

Bill