The expression was 'cranial density'. On occasion some things slip by DM as they do all of us for the same reason, Judy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judith H Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: February 09, 2006 15:18
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk]

DM - I never expect much more than this from someone who gives more time
to SNL, Monty Python,
Phil Spector and other secular venues and quotes them much more than the
Word of the Living God.
Don't forget that he also works on behalf of the "accuser" when he calls
God's servants "thickbrained"

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:07:54 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>