Lance, the problem it appears is with your definition of "believer"
As to the assumption below - I for one would say YES. Believers have certain
fruit in their lives and it is not the kind you describe here.

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
David:

Am I to assume that YOU would be incapable, excellent researcher that you
are, of making a legitimate case FOR the maltreatment of AT LEAST those
three groups I mentioned by believers? Am I to assume that, over the course
of the last 20 centuries, believers have not, regularly and, over a
protracted period of time, treated other believers in an ungodly/unbiblical
manner?
Should you actually say to the former 'yes Lance, I'm incapable of
doing so' and, as to the latter 'no Lance, I as a believer never have, no
member of my immediate family ever has and, no group of believers I know of
ever has' then I shall do what I can to demonstrate otherwise.