Kudos to you for once again identifying the 'syntactical' error by Lance, Debbie, Gary (et al if applicable). THE OPPOSITE OF KUDOS TO YOU for once again failing to address the 'semantical' issue at hand! Please demonstrate that you know what that (the issue) is and grant us the benefit of your wisdom on the matter.

thanks David,

Lance
----- Original Message -----
Sent: February 13, 2006 10:12
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fem. God- Dave H. get bathing suit.

And?

I stated that the quote from Clement that you posted as evidence of Christians having the wrong attitude toward Christians appeared to be bogus.  What apparently you did was ask Debbie to help, and she apparently went to the Atheists / Skeptics sites and obtained some 'evidence' for your point.  Then when I pointed out that her first reference appeared to be bogus, Gary posted a quote from someone suggesting a possible source that needed to be checked out.  He included a link to where this post was made.  When going to that link, there were other posts that clarified that the supposed reference also was bogus, and someone had a possible explanation of the sloppy research that might have resulted in the bogus quote.

What I did not understand, and still don't understand, is why Gary did not post the other information on that page.  Such was more informative, and answered questions raised by what he did post.  Then when I posted the information myself, he asked me where I got that information.  I'm laughing out loud by this time.  I got the information from Gary's post.  And now you ask, And?  You guys are a riot.