----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 2/13/2006 7:35:51 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fem. God- Dave H. get bathing suit.

So then, Dean, are you beginning to adopt a style of writing/communicating that favors the oblique? Did you not recently rail against Benny Hinn? Assuming that he were doing so, is G not entitled to adopt a stance other than your's or DM's? (I then answer my own question) Of course he is AND, he may be more godly in his understanding of the matter than either of you, might he not? (I answer my own question once again) Yes, he might.