Gary, are you implying that the Holy Spirit only speaks in this pattern?

What is your judgment about Stephen in Acts 7?  The Scriptures say that he
was full of the Holy Ghost when he said the following:

Acts 7:51-54
(51) Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist
the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.
(52) Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have
slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye
have been now the betrayers and murderers:
(53) Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not
kept it.
(54) When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they
gnashed on him with their teeth.

Do you agree that these words are structured by the Holy Spirit?

I'm sure you know that there are many other passages from the prophets of
the Hebrew Scriptures that seem to stray from what you perceive to be the
"true" pattern of prophecy.

David Miller