JD wrote:
> It appears there are two judges  --
> The Judge and The Impostor.  If judgment
> has to do with bringing ppl into the relationship
> [and such is the only judgment presented to the
> modern day saint] , the judgment is easily assessed.
> Drive them [the ppl] away and the judgment is not
> of God.   "Impostor" is the only remaining conclusion.

I hope you are not offended by my direct speech here, but this entire
paragraph is false doctrine.  The idea that judgment that drives people away
is an Imposter and not of God is clearly unbiblical.  Such an idea comes
from a last days delusion that cannot endure sound doctrine but instead
seeks to give pleasure to itching ears.

The role of judgment is to separate the wicked from the righteous.  It is
polarizing.  This is why Jesus said:

Matthew 10:34-36
(34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword.
(35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
(36) And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

In these latter days, the spirit of Elijah comes, and it is most manifested
in the two witnesses of Rev. 11.

Revelation 11:5-7
(5) And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and
devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this
manner be killed.
(6) These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their
prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the
earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
(7) And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that
ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall
overcome them, and kill them.

Clearly these two witnesses are not Imposters.  Their judgment is of God,
but it is not a redeeming judgment of grace that calls everyone to join a
particular Jesus club.  The truth is that the days are rapidly approaching
when grace will be taken from the earth.  The days are coming when men will
cry out to God for salvation, but God will not answer them nor deliver them.

David Miller