'Mousey'? Synonyms please.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: February 14, 2006 11:03
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fem. God- Dave H. get bathing suit.

If you are provoked by my questions about your posts, the responsibility is
not in my methods as much as it is in your lack of humility to explain.  I
have only asked for explanation, not accused you of anything. Now you have
me wondering if there was a more sinister explanation than I had imagined.

As for the Judge himself engendering understanding, I agree, but this does
not mean that he speaks in a mousy way to everybody, trying to make sure
nobody would ever be offended.  For example:

Matthew 23:31-34
(31) Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of
them which killed the prophets.
(32) Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
(33) Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation
of hell?
(34) Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes:
and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye
scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

David describes Jesus in that TRUE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY in the following way:

Psalms 2:9
(9) Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces
like a potter's vessel.

So there are many sides to our Judge Jesus and we should not presume to
portray him as a weak, effeminate sissy Jesus who never says a hard word to
anybody.  Amen?

David Miller

----- Original Message ----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]