----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: 2/15/2006 6:19:05 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The door to understanding

You seem more reserved than when preaching on the street, Dean. Surely you will say what you mean for our benefit. 'too much dancing around'?? Are 'we' a cult IYO?
cd: Not really-Sometimes it is loud to large group other times it is  a quite one on one. One must react to the group -with control of course.By "dancing around" I mean jumping from one part of the bible to another part but leaving out the whole (ie completeness). I don't think you are a cult yet IMO, but do see the groundwork in place for being a cult.

1. Does your group thinking override the Bible. Yes as I have seen you guys agree against truth against clearly defined passaged (supported by many places in the bible and agree with the whole). that say differently. Mormons do the same thing.

2. Does your group have a charismatic leader? Yes, Baxter- as was Joseph Smith.

3. Does you group have a clearly biblical moral agenda. No-nor do Mormons. The commandments are secondary and don't exist for Christians. J. Smith -Adultery is not a sin.

4. Does your leader make outrageous statements? Yes-God is neither male of female.-J. Smith-We will be Gods in heaven.

5. Does you group have continual revelations that does not have to have biblical support. Yes," as the group will receive on going revelations and it decides truth". Even what God is- Male /felmale/calf. J. Smith Jesus is brother to Lucifer -Sin in the garden is a good thing.

6. Does you group focus on receiving money for religious activities. Baxter-3 nights $60.00,price of tapes..etc.Smith-donations are required. Jesus- You were freely given so freely give.

 If I am correct your group will make false prophecy statements next and give a wild explanation for nonfulliment.Respectfully-You are walking on dangerous ground Lance.