John wrote:
> Do you understand why the left on
> this forum finds this thinking impossible
> to defend?

No.   You can understand scripture but you can't figure this out? !

JD wrote:
> Allow me the use of "ex-cathedra"

I was not talking about ex cathedra speech.  I don't believe in that kind of
exercise of authority.  We are WITNESSES not KINGS or POPES.

You are the one who speaks of divine interpretation, not the Pope, in this case.

JD wrote:
> How does the ungifted look to
> claims of ex-cathedra?

I think Nicodemus would be a good example of this.  Consider how he examined
the claims of Jesus.  so you do believe you are given knowledge that others do not possess.

JD wrote:
> 2.  When onlookers ask for confirmation
> of Spirit-filled claims or anointed offices of
> authority AND ARE IGNORED OR DENIED,
> what recourse remains for the onlooker?

None.  They do not believe so they will perish.   Soooo, testing the spirits has not play in your theology!!  Accept me or die !!  Wow.

Mark 8:11-13
(11) And the Pharisees came forth, and began to question with him, seeking
of him a sign from heaven, tempting him.
(12) And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation
seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto
this generation.
(13) And he left them, and entering into the ship again departed to the
other side.   Sooooo, testing the spirits has no play in your theology!  Wow.

David Miller