From: Lance Muir
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Greek Present Indicative

DAVID:We await your response to the specific post re:DM/SIN Was it not you
who made the christology/sin  along with the ideaological/pragmatic
distinction?

DAVID:It may be that not unlike the cast in 'Enron: The Smartest Guys in the
Room'  that though your Greek grammar,  logic,  vocabulary aand your
grooming (?) are impeccable, IFF you, along with the rest of humanity,
ACTUALLY DO SIN IN THOUGHT/WORD/DEED DAILY then, you are simply wrong for
the 'right' reasons. Don't be affeared David, y'all wouldn't be the first to
have so thoroughly 'missed the mark'.(theologically) Thank the Lord David,
provision has been made for such as you.

We promise not to make up signs reading 'BEWARE! DAVID MILLER, A (redeemed)
SINNER (past, present and, future) ONE WHO STANDS ON EQUALSINFUL FOOTING
WITH QUEERS RESIDES AT THIS HOME'