From: "Marlin halverson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Truth & Gossip

Dear David Miller,

I believe that my first post was critical of the way that members were
treating one-another.  Soon after, I found myself to be a recipient of ad
hominem remarks.  Since that time I have been very sparing with what I have
contributed to the forum.

Thank you David Miller, for maintaining your dignity throughout the time I
have been tuned in to TT.  You have my highest respect.

I have not yet unsubscribed from TT.  I am now waiting to see as Caroll is
making an effort to improve the forum.  He has my support in so doing.

Alas, there has been an occasional golden nugget.  Hanging around is akin to
the times in my life when I have gone dumpster diving to find something of
value.  And I appreciate getting to know of others who are using their
unique gifts and methods to minister for God.

Love,

Marlin