How much of that which you claim, without proof, that John 'believes' concerning you is drawn from hsi reading of and, conversations with, you?

When you David, speak of any living person in a manner that might be deemed critical do you attempt to cc them?

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "TruthTalk" <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: February 21, 2006 16:21
Subject: [TruthTalk] Truth & Gossip

Lance quotes Debbie:
a false rumour has the power to destroy a person.

Considering the truthfulness of this statement, I would like to clarify some
things because it has come to my attention that John is engaging others on
this forum in gossip about me. John tells me that he will not courtesy copy me on any of these communications about me. His grapevine involves at least
four other TruthTalk members.  I cannot force him not to gossip, nor can I
force anyone to turn away their ear from hearing gossip and falsehoods, but when I know of it occurring, I can shine a light upon it and urge you all to
turn away from listening to gossip about others.

John and I have had some private exchanges wherein he has clarified a number
of things concerning his attitude toward me.

1.  He believes that I am a false prophet.
2.  He believes that I am a fraud and that I am addicted to fraud.
3.  He believes that I am addicted to arrogance.
4.  He believes that I am addicted to deceit.
5.  He believes that I am addicted to the false witness of the beliefs of
others.
6.  He believes that I am a backstabber, and that I have backstabbed him.
7.  He believes that I am allowing a lie to rule the day.
8.  He believes that a good amount of my life is a lie.
9.  He believes that I claimed to "be a Ph.D." and that I tried to make
others believe that I had a Ph.D.
10. He claims that there are four other TruthTalk members who believe that
I pretended to have a Ph.D.
11. He believes that I claimed to be an apostle.
12. He believes that it was his persistent questioning that exposed these
falsehoods of a Ph.D. degree and apostolic function that I was supposedly
trying to convince everyone else to be true about me.
13. He believes that I have set myself up as a judge.
14. He believes that I speak ONLY from personal bias.
15. He believes that there is scarcely a single post addressed to him from
me that does not have something personal and insulting.
16. He believes that I have made false claims about successes as a street
preacher.
17. He believes Dean has elevated the moderator position to that of judge
and jury.
18. He believes Dean is a coward.
19. He believes Dean hides behind the testimony of confused and weak women.
20. He believes that Dean is no different than southern hicks who hung
blacks, burned churches, and killed those who opposed their ignorance.
21. He believes that Dean lacks integrity.
22. He believes that Dean and Judy are lying about him asking for her
Pastor's name in order to get his opinion on her teachings.
23 He tells me that SEVERAL on TruthTalk have told him that I am a scary
fellow.
24. He believes that he was expelled for a lie.
25. He believes that my questions about his leadership role and my interest
in talking with those in leadership with him constituted a threat.
26.  He believes that I had the notion of vengeful activity toward him.
27.  He believes that I wanted to expose him to his pastor, but what I was
going to expose is not stated.
28.  He believes that I wanted to speak evil about him.
29.  He has no reason to believe anything I say.
30.  He believes that I am profoundly ignorant.
31.  He believes that there was nothing ad hominem in his treatment of me.
32. He believes that he knows the real reason he was expelled and it is not
the reason that I think it was.
33.  He makes it clear to me that I am not his friend.
34.  He believes that I am a cultist without a cult.
35.  He believes that my evil is profound.

Very clearly, communication between us has completely broken down.  These
recent disclosures have caused a total lack of trust on my part toward John. It disturbs me that others on TruthTalk are engaging in gossip with him. I consider gossip a sin, and I urge anyone who is engaging in it and allowing
their minds to be soured by this man to reconsider what they are doing.

John has said that several of you think I am a scary person because I asked
John which of the Foursquare pastors in his community he was working with.
I want to clarify some facts about this right now.

When John said his leadership role was pastor, and he gave me his city, I
looked up on the Foursquare directory the church there.  Instead of John
Smithson listed there, it was another man.  John had said in the past that
his church was large, so I assumed that perhaps he was an associate pastor
or assistant pastor. This led to me writing and asking John about it. This
post follows:

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>