If
> memory serves me correctly, Calvin was never even a member of the RCC.
When
> Calvin referred to the church generically, it was not the same thing that
> Luther referred to as the church.  Luther attempted to reform the RCC,
but
> Calvin never did.

cd: But we already decided that Calvin held a position of power in the
Church? History shows this David. Also Ron Mcrae did an indept study on the
man and told me his conclusions that being- he believed that Calvin was a
lost man trying to understand Gods word.From his fruits I agree.

> Judy wrote to Debbie:
> > why would you think there was no Mardi Gras
> > mentality back then such as we see in New
> > Orleans and other places today??
>
> Excellent point, Judy!  This is exactly the way I see it.  Very good
> analogy.
cd: Yes -amen.