----- Original Message ----- From: "David Peck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "D Peck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: February 27, 2006 23:13
Subject: The Fundraiser

Hi All - A quick update regarding the CFCF fundraiser...we are confirmed as
of this past Friday for a show on Thursday May the 18th of 2006 at the
Living Arts Centre in Mississauga!

There will be several different NGO's involved in the event; including, but
not limited to The Tabitha Foundation, Asian Outreach, The Cambodian
Genocide Group, and Ten Thousand Villages. It is now a Comedy show and so
far we have confirmed: Sandra Shamus, Derek Edwards, Gerry Dee, Stewart
Francis, Deborah D'Giovani, and David Merry. We are calling it Comedians for
Cambodian Families - we are billing it as a Comedy show with a social
conscience.

Our goal is to raise funds and advocate for Cambodia, stimulate dialogue
around international issues and in turn create more sophisticated global
Canadian citizens.

Posters are being designed and printed in the next few weeks and tickets
will be on sale within the same time frame.

The Living Arts Centre will be partnering with us and Mix 99.9 in Toronto is
offering us free Public Service Announcements. We are currently confirming
other partners. York University will be writing an article on the event in
one of their publications that is mailed to over 22 000 alumni. They will
also be emailing approximately 12 000 students with an announcement
regarding the event.

We are looking for corporate donors, gifts in kind and support from as many
sources as possible.  Please help us connect some of the dots. I have a
package I am presenting to potential donors so please if you have a need for
one or two please contact me.

We need to sell 1350 tickets...please spread the word and I will be in touch
as details arise.

Many thanks and kindest regards,

David Peck

David Peck